- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Acoteias weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Acoteias, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Acoteias in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Acoteias in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Acoteias in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Acoteias in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Acoteias in July?
The average sea temperature around Acoteias in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Acoteias in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Acoteias in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Acoteias sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Acoteias in July 2020. Select a month to view Acoteias sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||20:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||20:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:37||20:40|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.