- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Kamisiana weather in July 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kamisiana, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kamisiana weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kamisiana in July is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 88% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kamisiana in July is 25°C (77°F).
Kamisiana sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kamisiana in July 2019. Select a month to view Kamisiana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:13||20:44|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:21||20:40|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:32||20:30|
- Save up to £300 per couple on beachclub holidays
- Travel between 30th Aug & 26th Oct 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details