- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Torshavn weather in July 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Torshavn in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Torshavn in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torshavn in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torshavn in July - that's 19% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Torshavn in July?
The average sea temperature around Torshavn in July is 9°C.
Does it rain in Torshavn in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Torshavn in July and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in July 2020. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||03:44||23:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:13||22:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:51||22:14|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.