- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Dinant weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Dinant in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in July - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dinant in July and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dinant in July 2020. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:34||21:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:48||21:44|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:08||21:25|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Belgium with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.