- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Cobar weather in July 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Cobar, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cobar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cobar in July 2020. Select a month to view Cobar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:17||17:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:14||17:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:05||17:41|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.