- Save on hotels & flights with ebookers holiday package
- Book city breaks or beach holidays to worldwide destinations
- Selected travel dates apply
Cobar weather in July 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Cobar, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cobar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Cobar in July, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cobar in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cobar in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cobar in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Cobar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Cobar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cobar in July 2020. Select a month to view Cobar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:17||17:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:14||17:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:05||17:41|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.