- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Manilva weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Manilva, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Manilva in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Manilva in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manilva in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manilva in January - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manilva in January?
The average sea temperature around Manilva in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Manilva in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Manilva in January and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Manilva sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manilva in January 2021. Select a month to view Manilva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:33||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:31||18:31|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:23||18:46|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.