- Save on holiday homes, villas & apartments in the Algarve
- Choose from over 13,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in Alvor, Carvoeiro, Luz, Quarteira & more
Sao Bras weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Sao Bras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Holiday rental finder
How warm is it in Sao Bras in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sao Bras in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Bras in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Bras in January - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sao Bras in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sao Bras in January and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Bras in January 2020. Select a month to view Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:45||17:25|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:44||17:39|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:36||17:55|
- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
First Choice deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.