- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Goldra weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Goldra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Goldra weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Goldra in January is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Goldra in January is 16°C (61°F).
Goldra sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goldra in January 2020. Select a month to view Goldra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:46||17:25|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:44||17:39|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:36||17:55|
- Save up to 15% on winter holidays (1 Nov 2019 - 30 Apr 2020)
- Book skiing holidays to the French Alps, Italy & Switzerland
- Plus sun holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details