- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Pecs weather in January 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Pecs, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Pecs in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Pecs in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pecs in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pecs in January - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pecs in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pecs in January and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Pecs sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pecs in January 2020. Select a month to view Pecs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:29||16:12|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:25||16:29|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:12||16:50|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Hungary in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hungary in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.