- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Kalo Chorio weather in January 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kalo Chorio, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kalo Chorio sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalo Chorio in January 2020. Select a month to view Kalo Chorio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:25||17:16|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:25||17:29|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:17||17:44|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Crete
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Crete in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.