- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Jamaica in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Falmouth weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Falmouth, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jamaica
How hot is it in Falmouth in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Falmouth in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Falmouth in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Falmouth in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Falmouth in February?
The average sea temperature around Falmouth in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Falmouth in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Falmouth in February and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Falmouth in February 2021. Select a month to view Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:44||18:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:39||18:11|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:30||18:16|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where is hot in Jamaica in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.