- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Italy for 2021/2022
- Destinations include Tuscany, Umbria and the Italian Lakes
- Filter villas by facilities or browse by map
Limone weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The November weather guide for Limone, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Limone in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Limone in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limone in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limone in November - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Limone in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Limone in November and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limone sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Limone in November 2021. Select a month to view Limone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:57||17:03|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:17||16:46|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:36||16:34|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.