- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Limone weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The April weather guide for Limone, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Limone in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Limone in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limone in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limone in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Limone in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Limone in April and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limone sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Limone in April 2022. Select a month to view Limone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:57||19:45|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:31||20:03|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:06||20:23|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.