- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sligo weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Sligo, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sligo in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Sligo in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sligo in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Sligo in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sligo in December?
The average sea temperature around Sligo in December is 10°C.
Does it rain in Sligo in December?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Sligo in December and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Sligo sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sligo in December 2020. Select a month to view Sligo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:32||16:14|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:49||16:10|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:54||16:20|
- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ireland
Where's warm in Ireland in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ireland in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.