- Save on holidays to the UK & Ireland in 2020/2021
- Book holidays to Ireland, Scotland, Jersey & Isle of Man
- Including the Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond & Edinburgh
Sligo weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Sligo, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sligo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Sligo in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sligo in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sligo in August - that's 26% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sligo in August?
The average sea temperature around Sligo in August is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sligo in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Sligo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Sligo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sligo in August 2020. Select a month to view Sligo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:47||21:32|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:13||21:02|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:40||20:26|
- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ireland
Where's hot in Ireland in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ireland in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.