- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Skaftafell weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iceland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Iceland
The November weather guide for Skaftafell, Iceland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Skaftafell in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Skaftafell in November, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skaftafell in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Skaftafell in November - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skaftafell in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Skaftafell in November and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Skaftafell sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Skaftafell in November 2021. Select a month to view Skaftafell sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:51||16:51|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||09:36||16:08|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||10:22||15:31|
- Save on holidays to destinations across Europe in 2021/2022
- Destinations include to France, Spain, Norway, Russia & Cyprus
- Enjoy an escorted tour, city break, river cruise & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Iceland
Where is warm in Iceland in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iceland in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.