- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Isafjordhur weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iceland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 22°C sea temperature
Recommended for Iceland
The February weather guide for Isafjordhur, Iceland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Isafjordhur in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Isafjordhur in February, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Isafjordhur in February?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Isafjordhur in February - that's 9% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Isafjordhur in February?
The average sea temperature around Isafjordhur in February is 2°C.
Does it rain in Isafjordhur in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Isafjordhur in February and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Isafjordhur sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Isafjordhur in February 2021. Select a month to view Isafjordhur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||10:28||17:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||09:41||17:54|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||08:48||18:43|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Iceland
Where is warm in Iceland in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iceland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.