- Book online & save up to 9% on holidays to Kos
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
- Say Hello to TUI - the new name in holidays
Cheap holidays to Kos 2017/2018: All inclusive deals & discounts
Cheap holidays to Kos for summer 2017 have never been easier to find, as we've gathered the very latest deals and discount codes from leading providers to help get you to the popular Greek island for less. Whatever you're after, be it for a family, group or couples escape, you'll find a huge selection of holidays to Kos, from basic to luxurious, and self catering to full board, that won't cost the earth.
- Cheap holidays to Kos
- All Inclusive Kos Holidays
- Kardamena, Kos
- Kos Town, Kos
- Tingaki, Kos
- Kefalos, Kos
- Psalidi, Kos
- Other resorts in Kos
- Key facts about Kos
- Kos weather guide
Cheap holidays to Kos 2017/2018
If you're on the hunt for cheap holidays to Kos, hunt no more, as we have the very latest deals, discount codes and special offers from leading holiday providers such as TUI, First Choice, Thomas Cook and more. Read on to see if there's a way you could save money on your holiday to Kos in 2017/2018:
- Save an extra £20 per person on Scene holidays with TUI
- Minimum spend of £600 per booking
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Aug 2018 (inclusive)
- Book cheap holidays in 2017/2018 from just £8 pp/pn
- Save on family & couples breaks and all inclusive holidays
- £50 deposits - final payment 2 weeks before you fly
- Save on short haul low fares with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Check lowest prices on Economy & Premium class by month
- Book flights to Spain, Greece, Turkey, Canaries & more
- Book early & save on summer 2018 with Olympic Holidays
- Pay just £49 deposits per person on summer 2018 holidays
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before you travel
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2018 (inclusive)
- Save on Ryanair flights - Prices from £9.99 one way
- Book flights to destinations across Europe with Ryanair
- No Ryanair discount code required
- Pay low deposits on holidays in 2017/2018 from £49pp
- Book summer holidays to Greece, Cyprus & more
- Including Crete, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos & more
- Save on flights to Greece with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Fly to 12 destinations including Corfu, Kos, Rhodes & Zante
- Plus Kefalonia, Lesbos, Lefkas, Santorini & Skiathos
- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to Aruba
- Book online with First Choice to receive discount
- Low deposits & FREE kids places also available
- Book online & save up to £20 on flights to Kos
- Check low fares on TUI flights to Kos
- £20 discount on return flights (£10 one way)
- Discover the best holiday deals to Kos
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
- Find low prices on flights to Kos
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
- Find cheap flights to Kos with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
- Save £100 per person on holidays to Kos
- £200 per couple/£400 for a family of 4 + low deposits
- Depart from northern airports across the UK
- Get FREE child places on summer 2017/2018 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
- Book online & save up to 10% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
- Browse the top holiday offers to Kos
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Kos
- Holidays start from just £294 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
- Find the cheapest flights to Kos by month
- Filter by airport or select a specifc departure date
- Prices shown are one-way including taxes & charges
- Book tours & holidays to Greece with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £637 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
- Save on holidays to Kos with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Kos
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
- Explore the latest offers on holidays to Kos
- Filter deals by departure airport, price & star rating
- Holiday prices shown are per person
Cheap all inclusive Kos holidays
An all inclusive holiday is a real treat, allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy every second of your break without worrying about fine details. Finding cheap all inclusive Kos holidays needn't be difficult either, as we have a selection of fantastic deals to help you keep costs down.
From comprehensive to simple packages, there's a deal for everyone. Choose from stylish seaside resorts with plenty going on to quieter more secluded hotels - the pretty, sun-drenched Greek island is just waiting to delight you on your cheap holiday to Kos.
- Best all inclusive resort for families: Kos Town
- Best all inclusive resort for nightlife: Kardamena
- Best all inclusive resort for couples: Psalidi
Cheap Kardamena, Kos holidays
During the day, those enjoying cheap Kardamena Kos holidays often found basking in the sunshine on the long stretch of silky white beach and indulging in water sports. Some people take part in a spot of fishing on, while others head away for the day, either visiting the pretty island of Nisyros with its whitewashed houses and historic monastery, or heading to the busy port resort of neighbouring Kos Town.
Other activities you can expect to find on your cheap Kardamena, Kos holiday include visiting the water park, mountain biking, boat trips and shopping for souvenirs in the local market. Foodies will enjoy sampling tasty Greek food, while the thirsty can kick back, cocktail in hand.
It's at night, however, that Kardamena really comes alive, with a multitude of bars and clubs to choose from. Kardamena does have something for everyone, but it's especially popular with party lovers and those after a good time once the sun goes down.
Kos Town, Kos holidays
Kos Town has a bit of everything, making it one of the most popular destinations on the island. From its vibrant history and beautiful town centre beach, to its harbourside restaurants and selection of busy bars, it's a favourite with those on the look out for cheap holidays to Kos for summer 2017.
Sample local dishes including freshly caught lobster, give water sports a go and take a peek around Agora Market, selling everything from honey and soap to almonds - no tourist tat here.
If you feel like taking in two countries in one trip, board the ferry that runs from Kos Town to Bodrum, Turkey in 20 minutes. With more history than you can shake a stick at, including the fourteenth century Ottoman castle, Bodrum is a real hit with day trippers on cheap holidays to Kos. Hit the shops and bars by the marina before heading home.
Tingaki, Kos holidays
Tingaki is a chilled out, peaceful resort whose jewel is a stunning three-mile long beach with gorgeous white sand and warm shallow water, ideal for kids and those who like to stay away from deep water. If you do feel like getting wet, get involved with water sports such as kitesurfing or hire a pedalo on your cheap holiday to Kos. Otherwise, just meander from taverna to restaurant to bar, and back again along the coast while enjoying the views across to Turkey.
Tingaki's naturally laid back atmosphere is reflected in its nightlife, which although great fun, is more sedate with a focus on things such as karaoke and live bands. It's less about the big clubs here, but if you fancy a heavy night out it's an easy hop to Kos Town, a mere 11 miles away.
Tingaki is great for couples and families after cheap holidays to Kos in 2017/2018 looking for a homely base. Relax in sophisticated surroundings while still in reach of bustling night spots if you fancy a change of scenery.
Kefalos, Kos holidays
Tucked into a bay in the southwest of the island, Kefalos is an enchanting seaside resort that seamlessly blends old with new. From high above, Kefalos winds its way down to the sea, encompassing old houses, churches and quaint streets. The beach is lined with many bars and restaurants, while the marina is bustling with fishing boats and yachts, making it a real contender when searching for cheap holidays to Kos.
There's a real selection of things to do in Kefalos, from the expected beach activities such as water sports, to quad biking and hiking in the nearby Plaka Forest, complete with peacocks. The adventurous can swim out to the rocky isle of Kastri just off shore, and explore its hill top scenic hilltop church.
Psalidi is a petite gem located close to Kos Town, but without any of the hustle. It's a more modern development based around an idyllically smooth and safe beach, which is a mix of pebble and sand that gently slopes into shallow waters making it ideal for families.
There's also plenty to do on a cheap holiday to Kos in Psalidi, from scuba diving and mountain biking to visiting Therma Beach 20 minutes away with its healing hot springs. There's a pretty promenade lined with an abundance of restaurants serving fresh local cuisine, and bars.
Other holiday resorts in Kos, Greece
Kos has many beautiful holiday spots dotted across the island. As well as the larger, more well-known ones mentioned above, read on to discover some of the slightly quieter and less frequented destinations that you could explore on your cheap holiday to Kos in 2017/2018:
Lambi sits just north of Kos Town and is often used as a base by those on cheap holidays to Kos keen to experience a bit of peace while staying close to the action. Visit the beach at Lambi, just watch out for the restricted Loggerhead turtle nesting sites. You can also hire a bike for the short ride into Kos Town.
Helona Beach is favourite when it comes to 2017/2018 cheap holidays to Kos, thanks to its sleepy, peaceful nature. There's a handful of select shops and tavernas, keeping things chilled, although the party hub of Kardamena is easy to get to should you fancy a night out. Helona Beach is great for hikers with plenty of trails within reach of the town, and the beach is sanctuary for those keen to simply hire a sunlounger and lose themselves in a good book.
Marmari is another easy going resort, with a select collection of shops, bars and restaurants, located just 15 minutes from Kos Town. The beach is the real treat here and what most visiting Kos look forward to, as it's cleaned daily, has plenty of space for you to call your own and is a massive hit with windsurfers thanks to the winds which tend to pick up here at certain times.
Mastihari is another quiet town with a cracking beach that's much applauded for its lack of motorised water sports. There's plenty of wind based activities such as surfing, but no noisy polluting engines to disrupt your cheap holiday to Kos in summer 2017. Another main attraction in Mastihari is the Lido Waterpark which is a great day out for all the family and, unlike some other water parks in larger resorts, doesn't suffer from loads of many long queues.
Key facts about Kos
Kos is one of the many picturesque and incredibly popular islands in the Dodecanese (a collection of 12 large and 150 smaller Greek islands in the Aegean Sea). To make sure you have all the facts on your cheap holiday to Kos in 2017/2018, here are some of the island's vital stats:
- Flight time from UK: 3.5 to 4.5 hours
- Time zone: EET - Eastern European Time (GMT+2)
- Currency: Euros €
- Driving: right-hand side
- Major airport: Kos Island International Airport (KGS)
Kos is one of those Greek islands that just keeps on giving. No matter what you're after on your 2017/2018 cheap holiday to Kos, you'll find an ideal blend of things old and new, busy and peaceful. There really is something for everyone on this relatively small yet diverse island, which is why it's such a great cheap holiday destination.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details