- Save up to 35% + EXTRA 10% on city stays in summer 2020
- Book hotel stays in Spain, Morocco, Italy & more
- Travel before 30th September 2020 (inclusive)
San Mateo weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for San Mateo, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Gran Canaria
How hot is it in San Mateo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in San Mateo in February, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Mateo in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Mateo in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Mateo in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in San Mateo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
San Mateo sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Mateo in February 2021. Select a month to view San Mateo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:49||18:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:40||18:53|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:28||19:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where is hot in Gran Canaria in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.