- Save EXTRA £100 on holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book at least 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child (2 years old or more)
- £2,000 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
Salobre Golf weather in January 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Salobre Golf, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salobre Golf in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Salobre Golf in January, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salobre Golf in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salobre Golf in January - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salobre Golf in January?
The average sea temperature around Salobre Golf in January is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Salobre Golf in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Salobre Golf in January and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Salobre Golf sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salobre Golf in January 2020. Select a month to view Salobre Golf sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:53||18:19|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:55||18:30|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:50||18:42|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.