- Browse the top holiday offers to Gran Canaria
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Playa del Cura weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Playa del Cura, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Playa del Cura sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa del Cura in February 2020. Select a month to view Playa del Cura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:50||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:41||18:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:28||19:03|
- Save up to £300 on Thomas Cook holidays in 2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,000, £200 off £2,000 & £75 off £800
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.