- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Patalavaca weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Patalavaca, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Gran Canaria
How hot is it in Patalavaca in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Patalavaca in January, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Patalavaca in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Patalavaca in January - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Patalavaca in January?
The average sea temperature around Patalavaca in January is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Patalavaca in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Patalavaca in January and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Patalavaca sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Patalavaca in January 2021. Select a month to view Patalavaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:54||18:19|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:55||18:31|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:50||18:43|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where is hot in Gran Canaria in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.