- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Patalavaca weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Patalavaca, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Patalavaca sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Patalavaca in February 2020. Select a month to view Patalavaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:50||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:41||18:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:28||19:03|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.