- Save EXTRA £50 on last minute summer holidays in 2019
- Minimum spend of £600 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Meloneras weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Meloneras, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Meloneras sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Meloneras in July 2020. Select a month to view Meloneras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:10||21:02|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:17||21:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:25||20:52|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.