- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,500, £150 off £1,750 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Cruz de Tejeda weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Cruz de Tejeda, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cruz de Tejeda weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cruz de Tejeda in September is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 13mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Cruz de Tejeda sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cruz de Tejeda in September 2019. Select a month to view Cruz de Tejeda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:41||20:24|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:47||20:08|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:55||19:50|
- Save EXTRA 10% on Goldcar car hire in 2018/2019
- Become Goldcar club to discount & special gift
- Discount available to first car hire with Goldcar only
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Popular Gran Canaria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details