- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Arguineguin weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Arguineguin, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arguineguin in February 2020. Select a month to view Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:50||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:41||18:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:28||19:03|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.