- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Arguineguin weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Arguineguin, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arguineguin in August 2020. Select a month to view Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:26||20:52|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:34||20:40|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:41||20:24|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.