- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Arguineguin weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Arguineguin, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arguineguin in April 2020. Select a month to view Arguineguin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:53||20:21|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:38||20:28|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:24||20:36|
- Save up to 35% on last minute hotels with Barcelo
- Filter deals by destination, facilities & discount
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Spain, Dubai, Morocco & more
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.