- Book summer & autumn flights from £29 per person
- Book flights for beach holidays & city breaks
- Destinations include the Algarve, Balearics & Croatia
Agaete weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The May weather guide for Agaete, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agaete in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Agaete in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agaete in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agaete in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agaete in May?
The average sea temperature around Agaete in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Agaete in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Agaete in May and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Agaete sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Agaete in May 2022. Select a month to view Agaete sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:23||20:37|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:12||20:46|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:07||20:55|
- Receive free Covid-19 tests for holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Balearics, Canaries, Cyprus, Greece & Spain
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.