- Save up to 30% on all inclusive late summer in 2021
- Book stays in Gran Canaria & Fuerteventura
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Agaete weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The July weather guide for Agaete, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agaete in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Agaete in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agaete in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agaete in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agaete in July?
The average sea temperature around Agaete in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Agaete in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Agaete in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Agaete sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Agaete in July 2022. Select a month to view Agaete sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:10||21:04|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:17||21:01|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:25||20:53|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.