- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Sinquerim weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The September weather guide for Sinquerim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sinquerim in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sinquerim in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sinquerim in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sinquerim in September - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sinquerim in September?
The average sea temperature around Sinquerim in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Sinquerim in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sinquerim in September and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sinquerim in September 2021. Select a month to view Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:22||18:47|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:23||18:37|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:25||18:25|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.