- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Sinquerim weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 923923 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Sinquerim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Sinquerim in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sinquerim in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sinquerim in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sinquerim in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sinquerim in July?
The average sea temperature around Sinquerim in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Sinquerim in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Sinquerim in July and the average monthly rainfall is 923mm.
Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sinquerim in July 2021. Select a month to view Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:08||19:10|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:12||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||19:06|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.