- Save on holidays in 2021/2022 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Panaji weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The November weather guide for Panaji, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Panaji in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Panaji in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panaji in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panaji in November - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panaji in November?
The average sea temperature around Panaji in November is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Panaji in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Panaji in November and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Panaji in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Panaji is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Panaji sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Panaji in November 2021. Select a month to view Panaji sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:31||18:05|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:37||18:02|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:45||18:02|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.