- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Morjim weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Morjim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Morjim in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Morjim in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morjim in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morjim in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morjim in April?
The average sea temperature around Morjim in April is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Morjim in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Morjim in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Morjim sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morjim in April 2021. Select a month to view Morjim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:30||18:48|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:21||18:50|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:12||18:53|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.