- Save up to 15% on hotel stays with advanced bookings
- 15% discount on 30 days or more (10% on 15 days)
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
Mobor weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 861861 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The June weather guide for Mobor, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mobor in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mobor in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mobor in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mobor in June - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mobor in June?
The average sea temperature around Mobor in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Mobor in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Mobor in June and the average monthly rainfall is 861mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mobor sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mobor in June 2021. Select a month to view Mobor sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:03||19:01|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:04||19:05|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:07||19:08|
- Save on holidays in 2021/2022 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.