- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Mobor weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 974974 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The July weather guide for Mobor, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mobor in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Mobor in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mobor in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mobor in July - that's 28% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mobor in July?
The average sea temperature around Mobor in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Mobor in July?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Mobor in July and the average monthly rainfall is 974mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mobor sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mobor in July 2022. Select a month to view Mobor sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:08||19:08|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:12||19:08|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:16||19:05|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.