- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Mobor weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The April weather guide for Mobor, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mobor in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Mobor in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mobor in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mobor in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mobor in April?
The average sea temperature around Mobor in April is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Mobor in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mobor in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Mobor sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mobor in April 2021. Select a month to view Mobor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:30||18:47|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:20||18:49|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:11||18:52|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Where is hot in Goa in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.