- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Majorda weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 830830 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The June weather guide for Majorda, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Majorda in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Majorda in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Majorda in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Majorda in June - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Majorda in June?
The average sea temperature around Majorda in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Majorda in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Majorda in June and the average monthly rainfall is 830mm.
Majorda sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majorda in June 2021. Select a month to view Majorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:03||19:02|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:04||19:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:07||19:09|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.