- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Candolim weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The March weather guide for Candolim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Candolim in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Candolim in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Candolim in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Candolim in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Candolim in March?
The average sea temperature around Candolim in March is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Candolim in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Candolim in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Candolim sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Candolim in March 2022. Select a month to view Candolim sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:52||18:42|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:45|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:31||18:47|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.