- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Calangute weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The October weather guide for Calangute, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calangute in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Calangute in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calangute in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calangute in October - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calangute in October?
The average sea temperature around Calangute in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Calangute in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Calangute in October and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Calangute in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Calangute is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calangute sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calangute in October 2021. Select a month to view Calangute sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:25||18:24|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:27||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:31||18:06|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.