- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Calangute weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The May weather guide for Calangute, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calangute in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Calangute in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calangute in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calangute in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calangute in May?
The average sea temperature around Calangute in May is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Calangute in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Calangute in May and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Calangute in May?
On average less than 1 day in May in Calangute is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calangute sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calangute in May 2021. Select a month to view Calangute sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:11||18:53|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:06||18:57|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:03||19:02|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.