- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Calangute weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 844844 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The June weather guide for Calangute, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calangute in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Calangute in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calangute in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calangute in June - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calangute in June?
The average sea temperature around Calangute in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Calangute in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Calangute in June and the average monthly rainfall is 844mm.
Calangute sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calangute in June 2021. Select a month to view Calangute sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:03||19:03|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:04||19:07|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:07||19:10|
- Save 15% on long haul holidays & river cruises
- Book tours in Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.