- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Calangute weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 587587 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The August weather guide for Calangute, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calangute in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Calangute in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calangute in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calangute in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calangute in August?
The average sea temperature around Calangute in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Calangute in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Calangute in August and the average monthly rainfall is 587mm.
Calangute sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calangute in August 2021. Select a month to view Calangute sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||19:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:22||18:48|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.