- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Calangute weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 587587 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Calangute, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Calangute in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Calangute in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calangute in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calangute in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calangute in August?
The average sea temperature around Calangute in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Calangute in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Calangute in August and the average monthly rainfall is 587mm.
Calangute sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calangute in August 2021. Select a month to view Calangute sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||19:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:22||18:48|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.