- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Baga weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Baga in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Baga in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in March?
The average sea temperature around Baga in March is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Baga in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Baga in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Baga sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baga in March 2021. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:52||18:43|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:42||18:45|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:31||18:47|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.