- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Baga weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The March weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baga in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Baga in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in March?
The average sea temperature around Baga in March is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Baga in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Baga in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baga sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baga in March 2022. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:53||18:42|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:45|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:31||18:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.