- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Baga weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 844844 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Baga in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Baga in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in June - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in June?
The average sea temperature around Baga in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Baga in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Baga in June and the average monthly rainfall is 844mm.
Baga sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baga in June 2021. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:03||19:03|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:04||19:07|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:07||19:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.