- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Baga weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 923923 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The July weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Baga in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in July?
The average sea temperature around Baga in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Baga in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Baga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 923mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baga sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baga in July 2021. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:08||19:10|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:12||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||19:06|
- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book all inclusive deals, beach holidays & city breaks
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.