- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Baga weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 587587 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The August weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baga in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Baga in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in August?
The average sea temperature around Baga in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Baga in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Baga in August and the average monthly rainfall is 587mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baga sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baga in August 2021. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||19:06|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:22||18:48|
- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.