- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Baga weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The April weather guide for Baga, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baga in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Baga in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baga in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baga in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baga in April?
The average sea temperature around Baga in April is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Baga in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Baga in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baga sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baga in April 2022. Select a month to view Baga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:31||18:48|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:21||18:50|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:12||18:53|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.