- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Arrosim weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 830830 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Arrosim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Goa
How hot is it in Arrosim in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Arrosim in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arrosim in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arrosim in June - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arrosim in June?
The average sea temperature around Arrosim in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Arrosim in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Arrosim in June and the average monthly rainfall is 830mm.
Arrosim sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arrosim in June 2021. Select a month to view Arrosim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:03||19:02|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:04||19:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:07||19:09|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where is hot in Goa in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.