- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Westerland weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Germany with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Westerland, Germany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Germany
How hot is it in Westerland in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Westerland in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Westerland in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Westerland in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Westerland in July?
The average sea temperature around Westerland in July is 17°C.
Does it rain in Westerland in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Westerland in July and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Westerland sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Westerland in July 2020. Select a month to view Westerland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:53||22:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:11||21:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:35||21:30|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Germany
Where is hot in Germany in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Germany in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.